I bet you'll never guess what's nestled behind manicured hedges and towering palm trees on a quaint street in Palm Beach. An actual grocery store. A little difficult to find if you're not familiar with the area as there is no signage and as I said, it is hidden behind manicured foliage. But wow! When you experience shopping here, you'll never want to shop anywhere else. I absolutely love it and it's quickly becoming my new favorite hang out. Why you ask? Well.....
"The Top 10 Reasons I Love this Grocery Store"
1. Some guests are treated like children. However, they are impeccably groomed and well behaved. Cheese please!
2. The wine aisle has an associate that seems to be as well qualified as a sommelier. So helpful with his recommendations. Thank you very much.
3. A woman talking about buying a $1,700 can of caviar at the seafood counter. Hmmm.
4. Private chefs professionally dressed perusing the aisles. It is hard to hold back the urge to ask them for cooking advice.
5. That brings me to uniforms. Kitchen Staff, House Staff, Yacht Staff, Estate Staff, Medical Staff. Everyone has a name, a title and whom they work for but one thing in common - they like to shop. Or do they?
6. Men, dressed in black, grocery shopping - and speaking Italian :)
7. The Palm Beach Daily News which is commonly referred to as the "Shiny Sheet" is sold here. It offers fashion styles, discusses upcoming events, society happenings and of course, the local gossip.
8. Valet Parking. Yes, it's true. Just enjoy it.
9. If you're in the market for a luxury car. This is one stop shopping. Just meander around the parking lot to consider your next purchase. Rolls, Bentley, Aston, Ferrari ...... just too many to mention. Kudos to the valet attendant.
10. A very nice older woman in the deli aisle told me that I was "naturally beautiful". Well, it works for me!
Post a Comment